Life is an ever evolving journey with Stephanie Bellinger
Find our podcasts on:
Angela is joined in this episode by Stephanie Bellinger, the Spiritual Boss Babe, a mindset expert and spiritual coach who specialises in helping women become the best versions of themselves.
By being more aware of our own stories, and by asking the question “Who do I need to be to get where I’m going?”, we can all live the life we’re meant for. Change begins with telling ourselves that we’re ready for it. We are who we want to be, not the sum total of our story so far.
In this empowering show, Stephanie talks about the building blocks you need to start effecting positive change immediately.
- 10 to 20 minute hypnosis sessions with Stephanie each day, in person or by use of her specially produced hypnosis recordings can aid our mindset. The subconscious learns from repetition, so the best way to imprint new beliefs and feelings is take time each day to work new practices into our daily routine.
- Time is irrelevant when it comes to self-improvement. It’s all about just telling ourselves that we’re ready for change. We’re ready to get out of our own way. I’m ready to learn.
- Self-belief and an internal energy boost, are the factors that can translate to a more successful business life. If we do the work on ourselves first, then the effects will trickle down. Mental alignment and clarity can only be a benefit to out business perspective.
- Taking the step first, and taking it yourself, is the first step towards manifestation. You can’t wait for it to come to you. You need to go out there and get it. Stretch your comfort zone. Challenge your identity.
- In order to build confidence we should do something positive for ourselves each and every day. Also, get out of your comfort zone. It’s harder to grow in an enclosed space.
- In business, it’s always better to focus on the energy and gratitude side of your output. Being excited about bringing amazing results to your people should be your primary focus instead of the income you hope to make, which is a by-product of the impact you’re making.
- Visualise the life you want for yourself. Imagine who is with you. How are you feeling? What does that life look like? By visualising, we take the first step to achieving it.
- Life is a constantly evolving journey. We should prepare ourselves for the next stage, and when we reach it, prepare for the stage after that. We’re either growing or dying. The dream life you visualise is only the next step in this journey. There will be more.
‘Hypnosis is so powerful because it puts us in a trance state, and when we’re there we can make new suggestions to the sub-conscious mind, the part of our brain that’s really running the show’
’Things don’t always have to make logical sense. Instead, more people need to focus on “being”’
‘Jump and it’ll appear’
‘Action builds confidence and crushes fear’
‘Imagination is the language of the sub-conscious mind’
’The whole point of living is to grow and expand. It makes life more exhilarating’
Stephanie Bellinger – Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thespiritualbossbabe/?hl=en
Stephanie Bellinger – Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheSpiritualBossBabe/
Spiritual Boss Babe – https://spiritualbossbabe.com
Spiritual Boss Babe Podcast – http://spiritualbossbabe.com/podcast/
ABOUT THE HOST
Angela Foster is a Nutritionist, Fitness and Lifestyle Performance Coach. She is also the Founder and CEO of My DNA Edge, an Exclusive Private Membership Site giving individuals the tools and biohacks needed to optimise their genetic expression for optimal health and performance.
After recovering from a serious illness in 2014, Angela left the world of Corporate Law with a single mission in mind: To inspire and educate others to live an energetic, healthful and limitless life.
Angela believes that we can truly have it all and has spent the last 5 years researching the habits and routines of high performers, uncovering age old secrets, time honoured holistic practices and modern science to create a blueprint for Optimal Human Performance.
Angela has spent tens of thousands of pounds training with the world’s top experts and mentors, distilling the best information from literally 1000s of books and scientific papers on biohacking, nutrition, fitness, sleep, meditation and wellbeing.
Angela works with many high performing clients ranging from Athletes, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Artists and individuals like you.